Congregation Shaarei Shalom is conveniently located at 2961 Nostrand Avenue, between Avenue P and Burnett Street. It is in the Yeshiva Ahavas Torah building downstairs.
Donations should be sent to the home of our treasurer, Jeff Feinberg.
3807 Fillmore Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11234
MASS TRANSIT DIRECTIONS (for weekdays)
Mass Transit Maps
With the Q Train
1. Take the Q (express or local) to Kings Highway
2. Wait on the corner of Kings Highway and E. 16th (across from the Dime bank) for the next bus to come
3. Take any bus (both the B82 and B7 run on this line)
4. Get off at Nostrand Ave. (E. 30th St.). Kingsway Jewish Center should be on your right as you get off the bus.
5. Turn right onto Nostrand Ave. and walk about two blocks until Ave. P
6. The shul (in Yeshiva Ahavas Torah building) should be across the street on your left
With the 2 or 5 Train
1. Take the 2 or 5 train to Flatbush Ave. - the last stop on the line
2. Wait on the corner of Nostrand Ave. and Ave. I (near Brooklyn College) for the B44 bus (local or limited). Not everyone will feel comfortable waiting on this corner in this neighborhood.
3a. Take the Limited bus to Kings Highway and then walk about another two blocks
3b. OR Take the local bus to Ave. P
4. The shul (in Yeshiva Ahavas Torah building) should be across the street on your left
DRIVING DIRECTIONS (for weekdays)
From Queens - Belt Parkway
1. Take the Belt Parkway West
2. Exit at Flatbush Ave. North - Exit 11N
3. Merge onto Flatbush Ave.
4. Continue on Flatbush Ave. until Ave. P. Do not be surprised when Aves. N and O are outside of reverse alphabetical order. Ave. P follows shortly after.
5. Turn left onto Ave. P
6. Continue until Nostrand Ave. Turn left on Nostrand.
7. Shul is immediately on the left in the big red Yeshiva Ahavas Torah building.
8. Enter in front on the right, by the Hebrew sign for Kehal Sha'arei Shalom.
From Staten Island
1. Take the Verazzano Bridge to Brooklyn
2. Exit onto the Belt Parkway East
3. Continue on the Belt Parkway past Bay Pkwy, Ocean Pkwy, and Coney Island Ave.
4. Exit at Flatbush Ave. North - Exit 11N
5. Follow directions above, starting at #3
From Manhattan/Queens - BQE
1. Take the BQE East
2. Exit onto the Prospect Expressway
3. Continue onto Ocean Pkwy
4. Turn left onto Kings Highway
5. Continue until Nostrand Ave. (directly after E. 29th St.)
6. Turn right onto Nostrand Ave.
7. Shul is 2 1/2 blocks down on the left in the big red Yeshiva Ahavas Torah building